Meet the medical field’s automated storage solutions
The storekeeper that never sleeps and never forgets!
Why IVM vending solutions?
There are many more reasons to choose us, here you are a few
24/7 availability of medical tools and health products
Automatic tool distribution
Get what you need in 10 seconds
100% control over the consumption of products
You can allocate product types and consumption limit directly to patient, doctor, department etc.
Made in the EU
All of our medical vending machines are made and supported from within the EU
In general 5-55% achievable cost saving
Find the best solution to your needs
We are here to help you
Overview – SavePro
Best for distributing many types of health products
Our third generation coil-based medical vending machine stores and distributes medical equipment, tools and products that are used in the health industry. We recommend SavePro for organizations – hospitals, doctor’s offices, health centers or even drug stores – that have a wide variety of medical tools, products to store and want to simplify and accelerate their availability.
- All of your crucial medical equipment are available 24/7
- Access can be personalized product by product
- MediPro van be operated by entry card, PIN code or BARcode
- Can send automatic report and notification to refillers
- Products to put into MediPro for example: medicines, glove, single-use tools, medical sets, etc.
Overview – SaveRing
Four-in-one health vending machine
SaveRing is our most versatile medical vending machine to distribute up to 540 unique medical items. SaveRing has 4 functions: it can simultaneously distribute; rent and track products; return and store used items and order items currently not stored in the unit through an e-catalogue. The ordered products will be shipped by your refiller to your facility where they will be placed in your SaveBox.
- Stores and distributes up to 540 unique medical items
- Products are stored on and distributed from the rotating plates
- Perfect for fragile, heavier and liquid items, since they do not drop into a receiving bin
- The front panels are not transparent, employees can only view the products on the touchscreen that they have access to
- Products to put into SaveRing for example: medicines, detergents, fragile medical devices, sprays, etc.
Overview – SaveBox Smart
Small, but smart locker-type medical master machine
SaveBox Smart is our small, but smart health automat that controls several types of medical storage and distribution lockers (SaveBox Basic). It is like a lego: you can attach your own set of lockers to SaveBox Smart, designing a custom-build locker-setup matching exactly your needs. Thanks to an optional function – SaveBox Basic’s built-in scale – you can use SaveBox Smart for the 100% controlled distribution of both, bigger, heavier and fragile products, or even of small items, which are stored in bigger volume and difficult to measure one-by-one.
Why SaveBox Smart?
- Made and supported from within the European Union
- 100% accountability and cost tracking: personal access rights can be set and all transactions are logged to the individuals
- Products available around the clock
- Due to its low price, SaveBox Smart is an ideal choice for organizations that would like to store and distribute few items
- Operates in YOUR language: It has a multilingual user interface, which can display special national characters
- Products to put into SaveBox Smart for example: operation sets, surgical pliers, cutting tools, isolatorst, etc.
Overview – SaveBox Basic
Offers additional storage to our other health vending machines
SaveBox is an additional health vending machine, an extra unit with an increased capacity, which provides larger, extended storage for the other medical vending machines. It can control the consumption of fragile, expensive, large or heavy products that are distributed less frequently! Moreover! We developed a built-in scale, so you can automatically distribute several medical tools and even liquid stored in one compartment, while the take-out amount is controlled by the built-in weight-amount calculator.
Why SaveBox Basic?
- SaveBox Basic has many variations to choose from.
- The standard SaveBox Bacis has doors from 2 to 10, and all door sizes are the same.
- You can connect more SaveBoxes together in any combination so you can even have a wall of them according to your needs. This makes it a uniqely flexible solution!
- All doors are equipped with strong glass windows, allowing you to see the insides.
- Products to put into SaveBox Basic for example: operation sets, surgical pliers, cutting tools, isolatorst, etc.
What our clients say about us
We asked for the honest opinion of our clients and distributors
Who we are
These data tell a lot, but we would love to introduce ourselves in person
Read these if you want to get to know us better
Some of our respected customers who chose our solutions
customers throughout Europe and the UAE
Thank you for your trust in us!